In recent years, you may have noticed an increase of flat/box bottom bags or what we call it here at Savor Brands - Quad Seal Box Bottom (QSBB), on your local retailers' shelves.
1. Branding OpportunitiesThe flat/box bottom bag style offers a large surface area for design with a total of 5 customizable panels. You'll be able to include tons of branding and product information in your bag design that will not only create an aesthetic appearance but also enhance your brand visibility. Fun Fact: Savor Brands offers printing on both the exterior and interior panels of the bag!
2. Stability, Structure, and Shelf PresenceThe quad seals of the bag create a cleaner and more structured look, especially when filled. These additional seals allow the bag to sit upright on the shelf with zero lean which adds to the bag's overall visual appeal.
3. Consumer UsabilityThis bag style is great for consumer convenience. Whether the bag comes equipped with a zipper or tin tie closure, the flat/box bottom bag style allows the consumer to effortlessly reseal the bag and store their coffee securely with peace of mind.
Drink Coffee Do Stuff (CA)
4. VersatilityNot only does this bag style look amazing on shelf but it can be used for many different products as well! We've had partners fill candy, teas, and so much more with this bag style. The options are truly limitless.
5. Modern AppearanceDue to the ever increasing popularity of this bag style, just switching to this bag style will help immensely with brand recognition. By moving away from the status quo of regular gusseted bags, it will make your brand a stand-out on the retail shelves due to the flat/box bottom bag's unique silhouette.
Mahalo Coffee Roasters (TN)
At Savor Brands, we offer many different material finishes/features to give your packaging that extra POP on the shelves. This popular bag style is offered in both our Rotogravure and Digital print processes. Contact our team to see how you can enhance your retail shelf presence!
Other Blogs of Interest
The Impact of Custom Coffee Packaging with Metric Coffee (IL)
Custom packaging allows you to establish brand identity and show who you are as well as what you represent. Brand recognition is reinforced with custom packaging and helps build brand loyalty. We spoke with Xavier Alexander from Metric Coffee on how t...
3 Important Things to Know as a Small Business Looking for Coffee Packaging
Here are 3 important things every small business owner should know when looking for coffee packaging: 1. The Differences between Rotogravure or Digital Printing: When looking for coffee packaging, you will often run into
Custom Packaging: Rotogravure or Digital Printed Coffee Bag Packaging?
What is Digital Printing? Digital printing provides flexibility and fast lead times. Here is a breakdown of what we offer: Low MOQs - Minimum order quantities start as low as 2,000pcs per SKU Lead Time - Every digital order is air shipped to door - Lead...
Looking for Custom Printed Boxes with Logo? Here are 3 Important Things to Know as a Small Business
Here are 3 important things every small business owner needs to know when looking for custom boxes: 1. Have Mockups/Ideas Ready to Share When starting a box project, take a look at the market. Get an idea or feel for the vibe you are looking to achieve and examine how competitors in your market a...